We understand that balancing work, training, and your personal life can be tricky sometimes. ThatÔÇÖs why we offer confidential mentoring, pastoral care and coaching to support you throughout your entire apprenticeship or traineeship process.
If you're facing issues at work or at home that are impacting your apprenticeship or traineeship, get in touch with your dedicated 91╣┘═°representative or call 13 6963.
Mentoring, pastoral care and coaching support can include:
- Assistance to develop tools and strategies to address and cope with any issues that may be impacting work or study
- Regular site visits or phone calls
- Issues at school, such as training, paperwork and assessments
- Mental health first aid support
- Career guidance
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program╠ř
- Information, resources and referral to professional support services where required
- Indigenous, disability and female participation support services
Our Indigenous Apprenticeship and Traineeship Network (IATN) also offers specialised culturally aware mentoring and support to Indigenous apprentices or trainees and their host employer.
91╣┘═°Employee Assistance Program - Benestar
Benestar is available to apprentices and trainees employed directly and paid through MEGTÔÇÖs Recruitment and Management Services (RMS) and their immediate family members. It offers free, confidential support from a team of experts who are available anywhere, at any time, and for any reason.
- Mobile (Apple and Android): Search for Benestar╠řin your or ╠řto download the free Benestar app.
- Or go to or call 1300 360 364 to chat to the Benestar team directly.