Join our team
At MEGT, our purpose is to inspire people and enable businesses and communities to create employment solutions that change lives for the better. We are always on the lookout for passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
91╣┘═°is a not-for-profit business with a national footprint and job opportunities in every state and territory of Australia. We work closely with employers, apprentices, trainees and job seekers, offering a range of sector-leading services that link needs in our communities with meaningful opportunities for individuals.╠ř
We know that investing in people and teams is what grows our business and are committed to nurturing the personal and professional development of all our staff. Our Purpose statement is not only about creating employment solutions for the customers we support, but our staff as well.╠ř
Our customers come from a diverse range of backgrounds, and so do we. With Inclusion as a core Value, we hope to make you feel at home. We also recognise not all needs are the same and offer a range of flexible, hybrid and remote working options. ╠ř ╠ř
TitleOur customer experience
91╣┘═°is committed to delivering a high-quality customer experience. We do this across a range of functions, including:╠ř
- The Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP), which offers support for employers and Australian Apprentices on behalf of the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations (DEWR)╠ř
- Recruitment Management Services (RMS), a Group Training Organisation that employs hundreds of Australian Apprentices each year and places them with host employers
- Employment services, administering a range of programs that help people find work, including job seekers affected by domestic violence, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and veterans. ╠ř
TitleOur corporate services
Our corporate services teams located across Australia work closely alongside our operational teams to partner with and assist both 91╣┘═°staff and customers. These teams include Finance, People & Culture, Marketing, Strategy and Design, Office of the CEO and IT.
TitleOur employee experience
91╣┘═°is firmly committed to our Values of Courage, Collaboration, Growth, Inclusion, Innovation and Sustainability. We believe in investing in people and enabling our staff to set goals and supporting them to reach their potential.╠ř
We also prioritise safety for all, including their physical and psychological safety and overall wellbeing. We aim to create a welcoming environment in which people feel encouraged and supported to bring their whole selves to work.╠ř
91╣┘═°is committed to being a Child Safe Organisation and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have zero tolerance of racism, discrimination, harm, or abuse. We have a culture that values safety, diversity, and inclusion and encourage all qualified applicants, including minorities, genders, protected veterans, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At MEGT, we understand the importance of work life balance and offer perks to support this:
- Flexible, hybrid and remote working arrangements (certain roles only)
- Fully maintained company car (certain roles only)
- Paid parental leave of 14 weeks
- Generous leave entitlements including 3 days paid close down leave over Christmas
- Access to salary packaging options
- Supported career growth including study support for higher education
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and family members
- Retail and entertainment discounts across leading brands
- Pro-rata long service leave after seven years
At MEGT, we enable young Australians to start their careers through Apprenticeships and Traineeships, support large and small businesses to recruit, train and grow careers, and help Australians from all walks of life find meaningful employment. Every person at 91╣┘═°contributes to that and we are proud of what we achieve and how we support the community around us. We invite you to be part of our story. Explore our available opportunities to discover if weÔÇÖve got the dream job for you!
91╣┘═°(Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and to providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion. If you would like any documentation provided in alternate formats or have any support or access requirements, please let us know so that we can support you through the recruitment process. If you have any queries about this process, please email ░¨▒│Ž░¨│▄ż▒│┘│ż▒▓ď│┘░¬│ż▒▓Á│┘.│Ž┤ă│ż.▓╣│▄╠ř