91╣┘═°and Honeywell are looking for a 1st Year Electrical Instrumentation apprentice based in Derwent Park. Tasmania. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a demonstrated interest in electronics, computers, and Information Technology.
As a 1st year apprentice, under the supervision of qualified and experienced Honeywell technicians, your key areas of responsibilities & duties will include:
- Provide commissioning, service and/or maintenance of Honeywell & third-party equipment
- Provide day to day install, commissioning, servicing and/or maintenance, including diagnoses and repairs faults in equipment.
- Develop and adhere to the high standards of health & safety management required by Honeywell & our customers
- Have a developed self-learning attitude and confident approach to new situations & opportunities
- Attendance of TAFE and successful completion of tertiary training as part of this apprenticeship
- Strong development of planning & prioritizing skills when dealing with multiple requests, ect installation & commissioning.
Most of the role is controls focused with works typically involving building management systems, building air conditioning automation systems, access control, CCTV and SCADA. This opportunity is a dual trade & you will receive a certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician & Industrial Instrumentation.
- Demonstrated interest in Information Technology, Electronics, and Computers
- Be willing to commit to the completion of a four-year apprenticeship
- Completion of year 12 or similar previous work experience
- White Card
- Drivers Licence
- Willing and able to travel to sites
The successful candidate must successfully pass the following pre-employment checks prior to their formal offer - Police check, full medical check including drug & alcohol screening, hearing test and a colour confusion test. For some locations an NVI Security clearance will be required.
To find out more about being a Honeywell/91╣┘═°apprentice, click here:
To find out more information, please contact Ashleigh at email@example.com
is transforming the way the world works through technology and software. The Future Is What We Make It.
91╣┘═°(Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.