JLM Glass & Glazing are currently looking forÌýaÌý1st or 2nd Year Apprentice Glazier to join our team. Job would be an immediate start for the right candidate.
91¹ÙÍø our Business
We are a small Newcastle based company who have been operating for 6 years.
Currently only a small crew with a tradesman and labourer employed.
Working hours are generally 7am - 3.30 pm with overtime happening regularly.
Duties will include: Ìý
- Fabrication of jobs including shower screens and shopfront.
- Onsite installations of windows /doors/ shower screens /shopfronts etc.
- Keeping a tidy site including workshop and onsite jobs.
- Keeping track of stocked items.
- Glass cutting.
- Glass processing withÌýpick up & delivery.
The successful candidate will have:ÌýÌý
- Current drivers license.
- Own Transport.
- White card.
- Good eye for detail.
- Team player.
- Fit and well presented.
- Genuine desire to have a career in this industry.
- Be trustworthy and reliable.
- Be safety conscious.
All agesÌýare encouraged to apply for this position as adult apprenticeships will be considered.
Please send your cover letter and resume to us outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on 'Apply Now'.Ìý
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.Ìý