Inline Investments is a small family run business based in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We have a position available for a 2nd, 3rd and 4th year plumbing apprentice to join our team.
We specialise in all aspects of plumbing and drainage in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.Ìý
Working with qualified and skilled plumbers, you will gain valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support. Ìý
To be successful you will need to have the following:Ìý
- Completed a pre-apprenticeship.
- A white card.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools.
- Genuine interest in plumbing.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Physically fit and capable.
- Reliable and hardworking.
- Be a confident communicator.Ìý
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience in the fields.
- Driver licence.
- Own car.
- Own tools.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.