Work with our client who are one of the world's leading providers of fire safety and security solutions. Help make the world a safer place with installation of essential systems, equipment, and security services. Located out of Findon, South Australia, you will go on to complete a Certificate III in Data and Voice Communications whilst working in a supportive and dynamic environment.
- Service, maintenance, minor works installation and commissioning of alarms, access control, CCTV, and associated systems.
- Complete and provide evidence of maintenance performed on electronic security systems and equipment using the handheld device, company logbooks and associated documents, in an accurate and legible manner
- Manage and maintain all assigned company property, including documents, tools, equipment, vehicles and product etc.
- Report work progress and performance by completing productivity / key performance indicator reports
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and processes.
Qualifications you will need:
- Satisfactory completion of a national police check
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Car and drivers license
- Ability to pass a security license check
- Ability to pass a full medical clearance
- White card
- Working at heights card
- Working with children's check
- Weekly pay
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Ongoing field officer mentoring and support
- Gain a nationally recognized qualification
If you're interested in learning the ropes and locks of the trade as a technician apprentice apply now! For more information on the role please contact Daisy at email@example.com.
91╣┘═°(Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.